Community Investment is we are most widely known for.
· Community Investment At-a-Glance:
- Our current FY18 commitment and investment into Will County is $2,500,000.
- $208,000 on the15th of month between 7/15/17 - 6/15/18, is directly deposited into the bank accounts of our Funded Partners.
- We currently have 50 Funded Partners. However, our UWWC investment into these 51 partners goes directly to 113 specific programs.
- Each of these 113 programs fall directly into one of our 4 Impact Areas:
o Healthy Lifestyles – UWWC is funding $617,650 to 30 programs; 57,746 residents helped
o Safer Communities –UWWC is funding $330,500 to 16 programs; 60,460 residents helped
o Self Sufficiency – UWWC is funding $774,200 to 28 programs; 101,628 residents helped
o Youth Success – UWWC is funding $773,100 to 39 programs; 23,860 residents helped
For the complete breakdown on how YOUR DONATION is being used in Will County, please click each of the Impact Area links above!