Community Investment is our largest function and what we are most widely known for.
· Community Investment At-a-Glance:
- Our current FY17 commitment and investment into Will County is $2,425,010.
- $202,084.17 on the15th of month between 7/15/16 - 6/15/17, is directly deposited into the bank accounts of our Funded Partners.
- We currently have 46 Funded Partners. However, our UWWC investment into these 46 partners goes directly to 109 specific programs.
- Each of these 109 programs fall directly into one of our 4 Impact Areas:
o Healthy Lifestyles – UWWC is funding $579,760 to 30 programs; 57,746 residents helped
o Safer Communities –UWWC is funding $324,150 to 16 programs; 60,460 residents helped
o Self Sufficiency – UWWC is funding $727,400 to 26 programs; 101,628 residents helped
o Youth Success – UWWC is funding $793,700 to 37 programs; 23,860 residents helped
For the complete breakdown on how YOUR DONATION is being used in Will County, please click each of the Impact Area links above!
Coming soon: 6-month Outcome Report! We have received mid-year outcome reports from all 109 programs! Want to know what your donations have done between July 2016 and December 2016 - check back soon to see the list accomplishments!